2019 - Q1 Building
- hereToTherePOSTrxOzone.mp3 Here To There
- getDownFromThere-POSTrxOzone.mp3 Get Down From There
- OneMoreThing-POSTrxOzone.mp3 One More thing
- hotMustardPOSTrxOzone.mp3 Hot Mustard
- switchBrushingJam-POSTrxOzone.mp3 Switch Brushing Jam
- cricketsInMyBass2-POSTrxOzone.mp3 Crickets In My Bass
- Ride My MaschinePOSTrxOzone.mp3 Ride My Maschine
Lots of new equipment in Casa del Maslow, and I'm doing my best to get busy with each of them. A new Native Instruments Machine MK3 Controller will be consuming MANY of my off hours with its insanely huge owners manual clocking in at 930 pages!
These tracks and making them are a lot of fun. They're the evolution of the foundational backing tracks I will perform with later this year - samples will be loaded up in Maschine MK3 allowing me to start/stop samples via pads, build live loops, and a ton of other things.
"Maslow's Basement" will become an ensemble of equipment in my vehicle, transferred to a four wheel cart with horizontal surface atop to whip into the venue and play, then wheel right back out to the vehicle. (Combining the MK3 with a mac Mini, small 6 track mixer and KRK Rokit 8 reference monitors, I effectively have a mobile PA supporting a couple of microphones for vocals, and ample opportunity for other artists to plug in and participate. The "Franken Fender" dual Orange Micro Terror Dark amplifier rounds things out nicely.)